Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Every Beginning Will Has an ENDING

Well , people say stories always have a beginning and will definitely have an ending .
In LIFE we are like a story book. We start from baby , then a kid , then a teenager , then an adult and of course you turn old and the one thing we cannot avoid is of course death. I don't know why am i saying this but i just feel like it . Well , maybe because what i'm blog today is something related to this .

Well , probably because I HAD HELL LOT OF FUN SPENDING HOLIDAYS WITH MY CLOSEST friends . FRIENDS ...hmmm.what can i say about them??They are like part of a story of our life . And Of course we have many many many kind of friends . The First KINDA OF Friends I could think of is of course those who only takes advantage of you - an example is when you're famous , rich and people likes you , they will come to you and when you're in trouble they'll run away from you . The Second KIND of friends are the 'Hi' and 'Bye' Friends where you just say hi and bye . AND THE LAST KIND OF FRIENDS I CAN THINK OF is the super duper good friends where it is kind of hard to find these days . These friends will be there by your side no matter where you go , where you are and especially when you're in trouble . Ahh , one more kind of friends I can think of is those who is nice infront of you and backstab you all the way and this is what I call a 'BITCHIE' friend.

In My opinion I think it is how you treat your friend and it will reflect on how they will treat you .

And My point here is Let's ALL treat each other well , sincere and not abuse the friendship you have .

Well , I don't know why i blog this but i just felt like it though .

Ohh ! I have my new hair cut and i will show you people who read my blog.
Some might laugh and some might FIND IT COOL! as all people say we all have different opinion.

I really miss Richard ! I meant I feel sad cause the fun just STOPPED here . AND he's like my bestest best friend ! =P ... LOOK AT THE PICTURES BELOW AND YOU'LL GET WHAT I MEANT BY we had lots of FUN!!

BUT i understand this . EVERY BEGINNING HAS AN ENDING AND ALL WELL DEFINITELY ENDS WELL !! hence , I am really proud that RICHARD , ANDERSON and many more of my friends have appeared in MY LIFE to PARTY with me AND BE PART of MY STORY!

No comments: