Friday, January 16, 2009

LIFE ! ! ! !

Life??hmm...How to make my life more interesting?!!Why's my life always boring?!!

Well , MAYBE is because you just don't want to try something new . Maybe like start learning an instrument ? or maybe starting a new sport or something or even look for a girlfriend(i don't mean you should be a player)? Everyday is a new day and there is definitely something new and adventorous things to learn. IT depends on whether do YOU want to LEARN 'it' or NOT?!!
ME?? I find life's interesting because I like trying new stuff such as maybe getting a new hair cut , get lost in KL , eating new stuff, looking out for nice musics to play with my guitar, making new friends and many more. Well , I think it is really fun trying new stuff because you can definitely gain lots of new experiences.
Well I don't know about YOU?! BUT FOR ME i think it is MUCH FUN TO go around looking for new adventorous things to do which is all around you and HAVE FUN! Believe me i think it would NOT be much better sitting on your CHAIR or sleeping on YOUR BED doing nothing? Well , of course I do not mean that you DON't have to just sleep only !!

GO HAVE FUN! DO WHATEVER YOU THINK IS RIGHT AND OF COURSE NOT WRONG STUFF IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! !
BEFORE .......


Tadah .... LOOK GOOD ?!! Once A LIFE TIME ONLY!




No comments: