Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Times

Well , it has been about a month i have started college and i miss the times when richard , anderson , andie , ally and many more bunch of monkeys who hung out plus my college friends such as Jazli and Eve + her FRIENDS .I will and already miss them even some who have just left like anderson and andie, and richard who is leaving to new zealand.Hence, i want to put therse pictures here as memory! We went many places like 'cab square', '1 utama' , ' times square' and 'pavillion' , MIDVALLEY! and many other places and events like my BEST FRIEND's BIRTHDAY PARTY , gathering , New Year's countdown , live bands and many more. We even went to sing karaoke and i even performed for my BEST FRIEND's BIRTHDAY PARTY!! YEAH , it was really fun though. I enjoyed myself hanging out with them during my holidays and i can say this is one of my best holidays ever. Done a lot of funny stuff from asking police traffic for directions to getting myself drunk and got blocked by a freaking BUS!!!!

Me and Andie


Me , Andy , Andie , RICH


Splat ! Splat !



Me and Rich


Ally , Rich , Andy , ME


Mee , Richard and Anderson



Yea ! is me Being Drunk ! CAMERA GIRL ANDIE !


Helping me when i was DRUNK .AND ANDIE TOO

Me and Eve

Sorry I don't really have a hang out picture with her..hehe.But She made the outing MORE FUN



I was warn out cause of all the activity we spend together. THANK YOU GUYS!

PS : IF I MISSED YOU OUT THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY HOLIDAYS FUN! =P

No comments: