Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pai Nien at My Camp Friends' Place

Well , my friends left the temple and reached my place about 930 . I had a lot of fun especially collecting angpows, visiting friend's houses and playing card games such as 'dare' and 'the drinking game' and of course not forgetting 'dinner time' where we'll laugh and eat together.It was fun spending time with them. Though it was fun but there were still time when you'll get bored which is the 'in the car' moving from once house to another. So , I decided to snap some pictures in the car and look out at 'girls' who were driving nice cars .FROM what i saw was only 'pao tao' , guys and 'not attractive girls driving nice car' . IT was so dissapointing but I HAD FUN complaining and telling Haw Lun how dissapointed I am.

THROUGH this I BELIEVE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM IS VERY VERY CLOSE
LET'S DO IT AGAIN GUYS!



I would do anything when i'm bored :

Does HE looks like a PRO driver?


RANDOM SHOT

Zheng Guan's CAR

I told YOU i would do ANYTHING?

Should HAVE TAKEN MORE!

No comments: