Monday, February 16, 2009

Love

Haha ... Love ?? what can i talk about ? You LOVE your family ? You LOVE your friends ? You Love YOUR GIRLFRIEND ? Love YOURSELF and etc..

Well , i think it is hard to express it. Take an example of us. How Many Of YOU NOW KISS YOUR PARENTS or even HUG them to express your life ? I dare to admit even I don't even do that . Well ,that's we should start showing our appreciation by kissing or hugging them by showing and telling them :

1) ty mum and dad for giving me a life
2) ty MUM and DAD for showing me your love
3) ty MUM and DAD for bringing me up until I AM successful
4) etc...

IF you guys out there dont do this PLEASE start showing your gratitute by doing either kissing them , hugging them and saying I LOVE YOU or even bowing 3 times in front of them . Don't get me wrong but by doing so it is to show how much you appreciate them not like the chinese movies where we are NOT family anymore where I feel is crap because there's no such thing as after doing so we will not have any relationship.

Ok.Besides that , if you guys think love is by giving , YOU ARE ALL WRONG . The giving doesn't counts is the hugging , kissing and etc that shows how much affliation you have on your love ones including your girlfriend. I don't mean u shouldnt buy luxury things to your girlfriend during valentine's day but be WISE . It's not about how expensive the gift is but the sincerity of the gift. Let's take an example , a girl might be happy even though you give a rm5 rose because as i 've mention is not about the gift.

Valentine's DAY is a day to appreciate your love ones which includes your family members , friends and even relatives.

SO GUYS remember love IS NOT ABOUT THE GIFT BUT IS SHOWN through affliation . Lastly I would LIKE TO GREET YOU ALL A HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE DAY