Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My CAMBRIDGE A LEVELS RESULTS

Well , it was a nightmare today. My results is out today and I was kind of excited or should I say it was a suspend to me because I was really eager to know THE RESULTS. I went to college about 10am to meet most of my collegemates. As usual when taking the results , some students will cry of sorrowness and some of joy.As for me I THINK what is done is done.Then, we had breakfast. My friends were so freaking scared until they did not have appetitide to have their breakfast.

As for me I think I am more to the suspend of how bad my results is rather than how good is it , I was wondering whether I failed all of my subjects or not? , how many subjects do i have to reset. Well , so I ate my BREAKFAST in a mamak near my college. I ordered Maggie GORENG and CARROT MILK ( to so call calm myself down therefore i have to eat).

Then , IT's TIME
Deng deng deng....

RESULTS - Message ME IF YOU'RE EAGER TO KNOW!
anyway to ME what is done is done

Then , I had a MY LUNCH in MCDONALS!!!

No comments: