Tuesday, August 26, 2008

wow!Havent been using it!

wow!haven updated it for a very very long time!macam like rotten already!okla use backla!i guess!haha..but everyday is the same in college i think!haha..erm..well anyway my life is like go college , Have Fun and study!!! , come back basketball or drum lessons or study or sleep or bla2!den morning wake up study.sometimes lazy on tv and watch!haha..erm.well anyway life has been not so hectic this few days because i think i have made the right decision on going to A-Levels!haha..problably i was kinda lazy for half a year that's why i kept changing!well , i feel A-levels made me a better person!with more college fren's! Disturbing some of my lecture!making the class more joyful and fun = ty to me!haha!jkjk! anyway erm.hear are some changes from me!Yeah!i know people got girlfriends and target and stuff!But FOR ME i have to achieve this 1st :


1) Nice Body
2) Clear all my pimples!
3) Be a mature but of course an extremely outgoi person.Dun wana bored my future GF!
4) Be a Nice Guy!I think i have achieve this!
5) Be famous!lol mayb have achieve this!

Anyway , I believe i can achieve all!haha CAUSE I BELIEVE IF U CAN U CAN!!haha
Haih!1 thing miss all my friends who didnt keep in touch!lol..and also my friends who have migrated!!haha..oh yea speaking of the benefits!I think after my A-levels i wana do things related to figures and calculation!cuz i so prefer calculation such as mathes than memorising like law or history!lol.this is through A-Levels!!but now just hope can convince parents in a year time!cuz more mature already and have completed something!

No comments: