Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a STUPID DAY!!

What The F*** up day!today went to play basketball in idaman!yahoo!ty god it didnt rain!thought is a good whether to play basketball..then naveen(1 of my friend)'s friend called him and ask him to play in the park.so we went to play there!ahhh!this is what happen!it was 11 something.I left the park with anderson , michael and naveen. I dropped michael then send anderson to his uncle's house to collect something.then i wanted to check whether my mum called me!!So i took my bag and wanted to take my phone!!Suddenly i realise my phone wasn't there. I thought i dropped it or i left it in the park so rush back to the park to look for it!man it sucks!IDK who the f*** took it!so piss OFF!is like the 2nd time i lost it!!this phone has last for 1 yr already!is like dude every year i lost it..come on why is there such people in the world??and the worse part is there were not many people in the park is like 'us' only!!aaa!!!!super nice phone gone just like that!!who to suspect?!!IDK man!What to do??!!cant do anything but pray he'll give back!No choice but to say What a day!!

btw : THIEF U BETTER BE PREPARE TO RECEIVE YOUR KARMA!!what GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!

No comments: