Friday, July 4, 2008

Life

Today I have been thinking is Life all about the money or is more than just that??
What am i gonna become in the future???Am i gonna become a lawyer or somebody else?
Is it the best to study accounting , law or medicine??or do something else like a Bachelor in Mass Comm or Hotel Management or Tourism or Journilism/Broadcasting ???????

Well For parents of course they want their son/daughter to study either law , accouting or medicine cause they will have a brighter future..But is IT TRUE??!!!!Well do I hear from people who are not proffession and they earn a lot??!!Well I think is not bout the degree but is bout how you perform in the future...Maybe the trend last time is to study either one of those above and you can become rich but i think now is different as the world is changing!!!I believe whatever you study too will lead you to a brighter future.Whatever you choose might also will lead you to a brighter future!!!!Well I don't know!I think all I can do now is to pray that one day I know what i want to become !!! =)

That's WHY LIFE IS TOUGH!!especially in making decision!!!!

No comments: